Saturday, January 28, 2012

Home for 2 weeks now!

We are settling into our family of 3 now!  We've been home for 2 weeks and I can't believe how fast time has gone by--he seems to be changing every day!  His cheeks are filling out, we're seeing his eyes more and more, and he is a lot more active :)  Everett is eating about 3-4 ounces every 3 hours and is sleeping really well at night.  He pretty much just wakes up to eat!  I've been so lucky to have my mom here the first week we were home and then Patty, Jeremy's mom, has been here this week.  Next week will be "interesting" when I'm home by myself with the little guy.  Feel free to check in on me and make sure I haven't lost my mind! Here are a few pics that we've taken the past couple of weeks!
Everett's wreath on our door

attempting some play time! 

Awake in Mom's arms!

Yay!  Dad's home from work!

Sponge bath!

Time with Mom

Nursery is finally finished with the print that Patty's friend made for us!  It looks so great in the room!

1 comment:

  1. Such great pictures of your first 2 weeks! You're a natural, Sara. :)

    ReplyDelete