Monday, February 13, 2012

One month old!

Everett is one month old today which is so hard to believe. He is such a good baby...thank goodness:) Here are a few things that Everett is doing right now :
*Everett eats about every 3 hours and usually goes every 4 hours at night
*He eats about 5 ounces at every feeding and is getting quite the double chin to show for it!!
*he is super happy and talkative in the morning--he just started smiling this past week! At first I thought it was gas but he does it when I tickle him and make funny faces so I think it's an actual smile!!
*He has been sleeping in his crib since day 1!! Although during the day if he falls asleep in his bouncer, I let him sleep in there :)
*He is doing fairly well on his 10:30, 2:30, and 5:30 night schedule but if he's gassy, it varies!! We are very ready for him to sleep through the night :)

This month has flown by...I can't believe he's been in our lives for a month! I can't imagine my life without him--he has brought us so much joy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment